Monday, September 7, 2009

fireflies - owl city

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Cuz everything is never as it seems

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird cuz I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell (said farewell)

i'm really really in love with this song, i think i've been listening to this thing more than 20x a day. and i love the music and the lyrics. download it! and the part "It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep" dont know why, it really2 means something to me. okay, for example its like saying "its hard to say id rather stay away from him when i love him" but the best part is totally i hate goodbye! thats like the best fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment