Sunday, November 22, 2009

midnight fantasy

Another 7 days and I'm an official grown up. That's kinda exciting but sad too. I don't really wanna be 17. I don't wanna grow old. I don't want to be an official grown up. I love being 16, I love being one of the youngest people among my friends. I love it when people get shocked by hearing that I'm still goddamn 16 while my body shows that I'm someone 20-ish

You can trust me or call me crazy, but these few days I couldn't sleep well, someone has been haunting me. His voice has been ringing in my ears all day long, I couldn't recall it well, but I know his voice sounds familiar.

He's been watching me for a long time, swimming in my mind, tangling in my dreams, helping me figuring out riddles, accompanying me through my lonely times, reading me bedtime stories while I close my eyes trying to sleep.

Who is he? I don't know. Is he the boy in the green clothe with the red hair? coming in through the windows with fairies? who knows. but if he offers me Neverland, I'll go with him at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment