- Rejection hurts. But regretting not having taken a chance hurts even worse.
- My diary is not just a diary. It tells a story. A story about you, me and us. #
- I've fallen in love so many times..Always with you.
- I got too much LOVE running through my veins, going to waste
- And tears flow on our cheeks. It’s a goodbye symphony.
- No matter how long its been, I still have that familiar fluttery feeling whenever you're with me.
- We know sometimes it’s gonna rain. And when it does, will you stay with me or run for cover?
- And I’m just lying here. Holding our picture together and cry.. For I miss you so much since the day that you’re gone.
- Sometimes, we guard our hearts so fiercely that we've forgotten how to let people in.
- I know I don’t love you anymore. I know you don’t move me as before. And I know I’m a terrible liar.
- You used to be the one who puts a smile on my face.
- Time passes. Memories fade. Feelings change. People leave. But hearts never forget. -@DearLove_
Thursday, August 26, 2010
lovefool
HOT label :
warmth affection,
wisdom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment