Monday, January 24, 2011

the way i love YOU

When you're happy, I'll love you with a joyful heart.
.
When you're sad, I'll love you with a heart made a little heavier by your tears.
.
When you're right, I'll love you with a heart that filled with pride.
.
When you're wrong, I'll love you with a heart that has learned acceptance.
.
When you succeed, I'll love you with a cheering heart.
.
When you fail, I'll love you with a heart that rewards the effort you've made.
.
When you dream, I'll love you with an encouraging heart.
.
When you give up, I'll love you with a heart that is strong enough for both of us.
.
When you are simply you, in whatever mood or phrase in your life, I'll love you with all my heart and much more than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment