okay so what have i been doing? I'm now doing an internship at Grand Hyatt Jakarta, yes its GRAND HYATT baby!


Its been 1 month since I entered Grand Hyatt, and time flies by sooooo fast! so what am i doing there? i'm doing internship in the pastry department, so yeah, i make cakes, cookies, and stuffs in Lamoda, Plaza Indonesia.

no, i dont work as the waitress there, i work in the kitchen! making cakes like opera, tiramisu and others that are being sold here ;)Well, life's been sweet. working in pastry department is fun, sometimes its hard though when you have so many things to make yet so little time you have. and why am i so freakin busy? well i got the afternoon shift, which starts at 15.00 and ends at 23.30. ( YES, its freakin near midnight! ) so, usually i got home at 1 in the morning with hands full of bruises and burns ( seriously, i got so many bruises and burns here ) and i go to sleep at 2, and wake up again at 11. take a bath, eat lunch and walk to the bus shelter at 12.30! yes, i cant do anything else. I want to wake up earlier so I could do something else but its rather impossible. too damn tired. haha
and I only have 1 day-off in a week. luckily i always have it on Saturday *yeay* and yes, i go to work on Sundays!!!!! crazy right?
I love my new friends here, mostly theyre from other universities such as NHI-Bandung, there're 8 other trainees and they're soooo nice! the staffs are nice too! well so much
Well, thats the life i've been living for 1 month! hows yours? best of luck for all 12 graders! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment