i know we wont know what will happen tomorrow, next 2 days, next month or next year. but dont you ever wonder what will happen?
next 10 years I'll be 28,
to whom will i be married? Indonesian or Japanese or probably Korean? lol.
how many languages will I mastered?
where will I be? Will I be in Tokyo? or will I be in Paris still learning more about pastry? or probably in Swiss or Belgium learning more about chocolate?
or will I be working in a hotel in Jakarta or in foreign countries?
Will I have my own cake shop? I do hope so.
Will I be thin? -HA! we'll see! Will I ever reach 170cm tall?
And, less than 10 years, there will be the amazing 02.02.2020!
reunion! yeaayyy! with whom will I sit? with AR1SAN? probably with Cheryl Joanne :)
I simply wonder who will Kevin Winata or Angelina Veni be!! they are just sooo awesome!
and I kinda wonder will Alberta be a doctor or designer in the end. LOL
OMG in another 10 years most of us would be married! awww
and, ms SH, will you be in our reunion?
in another 10 years, will SMAK 1 still be number 1? -ha!
what will Indonesia be? still full of corrupter and stuff? we'll see!
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment