Friday, June 6, 2014

oh, hello

woah cant believe its been years since I actually post something in this blog. i dont even know whether blogging your life is something people still do or not. anyway, to my readers (new and old ones). how are you? so many things changed these past few years. The last time i was really into blogging, i was still in high school. and now, all of my friends are graduating from uni life. and for me, i have lots of things to tell you. so, grab a snack cos this is gonna be a long long one.


LIFE. Im 21 already! omg im getting so freakin old!!! LOL. anyway, I dont know if its just me or this actually happens to everyone. but these days im having the "early 20s crisis" - okay i made that up. i dont know if theres a real crisis like that or not. but you know, you start to wonder what to do with life, youre getting anxious because youre still single and your friends are engaged or even married. you start to think what you really want in life, is this the real job you want to do, is this what you like? whats the purpose of living? how is your future gonna be? am I in the right path already? believe it or not, after sharing this early 20s crisis with my friends, its normal to have that crazy stuffs in your head.


ME. i gained 14 kgs last year! HAHAHAHAA i know, crazy right! anyway, ive lost 10 and i still have loooooong way to go. wish me luck with my diet thing. I went to the gym but i didnt really help, it turns out, if you want to lose weight, you gotta watch what you eat, working out excessively doesnt really help. oh well, if my diet is really working, ill post something about it. LOL


WORK. as you know, i have a brand called Sugar Ministry. Its been 2 years since i work under the name Sugar Ministry. you can say Im a total workaholic. so yeah, my life is basically around cakes cakes cakes and more cakes. i have my own ups and down. I'm proud of my achievements, people say im successful for being able to be what I am right now and im only 21. but what you should know is, I have my own dark days, lately i often get that depression which is not pretty. Sometimes i get so tired of working and i just cry in my kitchen, in the middle of the night. YES IT HAPPENED! hahaha. and Im currently on holiday, and you know what, the "joy of doing nothing" thingy, its real! oh waking up 12 PM really makes me happy! and waking up without any schedule to follow is just .... GREAT!


SCHOOL. for those who wonder when will I go to Le Cordon Bleu Tokyo? I dont know. seriously, i dont know. im not sure i wanna go there anymore ( LOL-jk! ) of course i want to go there. long story short, going there is fucking expensive and i have so many other siblings that also needs to go to school. so yes, if you ask me when will i go there? I dont know. hopefully soon.


FAMILY. this is not a new issue but im not close with my mom. Im totally daddy's girl. and its still like that. No, im not ashamed of telling people that my family is almost/ nearly/ actually broken. I dont even know how to describe it. Well at first I was also sad because I cant have that normal family living in perfect harmony, I asked God a lot. WHY? WHY? WHYYY? but after few years of telling and listening to other's stories, broken home is not that.. hmm.. how to say it, its not that new/ weird/ bad/ fucked up anymore. shit happens, and its none of the kids fault. so to those who still have that perfect family, appreciate it. cos there are waaaaaaaay more broken family than the normal living in perfect harmony ones. But anyway, im very very close to my siblings now.


FRIENDS. they come and go. I dont really make any new friends nowadays. all the new people i meet is just another customer. but anyway, Im happy cos my friends have finished their studies and coming back to indo. yeay! and for sure, people are getting busy with work these days so i dont really hang out much. But i keep contact with my old friends. you should too! cos the older you get, its harder to get a good one. so keep your good old friends close!


MOVIES. well what i usually do in my sparetime is i watch tv series. a lot. not a big fan of korean-drama cos its just about cheap love story + leukimia + amnesia + filthy rich snobbish guy + freakin poor girl who ends up being weak and stuff. I love watching bones, big bang theory (bazinga!), HIMYM (im totally team Ted Mosby, anyway, the ending sucks, yeah!) , CSI series (ive watched new york, and currently watching LV season 12, and still have the whole miami ones to go), castle (a brilliant one), House, and im gonna watch criminal minds, the following soon. as soon i have another holiday. oh, if youre looking for good korean drama, just watch "king to hearts" i know its so last year (or probably 2 years ago) but its brilliant, fantastic and Lee Seung Gi + Ha Ji Won = #dabest #dabomb


BLOG. to my old readers, Ive decided not to make a new blog or delete my old posts doesnt matter how crazy they were. I am not ashamed of my past, therefore i wont delete it. Well, you know what, looselips does bring back memories to a lot of people, reminding us how stupid we were, how crazy+fun+mean high school was. and it does give me so many OH-GOD-WHY moments. still, i wont delete it. cos its the 17/18/19 y.o ming2 that I could never ever change. so why bother hiding it?


FUTURE. believe it or not, some people actually said to me " Ming2, Im a big fan of yours!" and i gotta say Im surprised! hahahaha and by writing, im gonna tell you more about my life, the ups and downs. i hope I could inspire more people, and i could make others feel better about themselves.




#LemmeTakeaSelfieFirst LOL and this is me, with the book " SHOW YOUR WORK " by Austin Kleon (one of my fav author about self help. his books really made me wanna blog again, its a good book! you should read it. I suck at selfies it actually took me like 30 mins to get this one. and its not even good! GRAORRRR. anyway, until next post! hello and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment