Sunday, October 26, 2014

Artist

Most of nights i get lost in my own thoughts. And this time its about baker or artist.

Undeniably im in love with my job (oh well its a love-hate relationship but mostly love). Believe it or not, ive ever made 80 mil a month. Id say its an achievement for someone who doesnt have a degree. And someone whos still 21 y.o

Anyway, sometimes i ask my self, am i doing this for my passion or is it because of the money? Of course, the money part is a big deal. But sometimes i miss doing simple things that i love. I really miss making simple yet pretty cake. Most of times i get tired of other people requesting super silly themes which are very hard to make and theyll throw them away in the end!!!!

So now i wonder, should i focus on just being a baker (which makes ordinary yet still pretty cakes), or should i keep pn being a cake artist?



Anyway, today's my first day selling cupcakes @ baywalk mall. I gotta say im totally not a people-person. I get awkward around others LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment