Friday, March 20, 2015

I felt happy


I am back in Jakarta, back to the routine. And i am ....... Sad.

Korea bound


Somewhere in this road, i felt cold, my legs were shaky, i cant feel my nose. But i felt happy.

Its like a whole new world, a whole new feeling i have never felt before. Everything feels different, i felt happy even when i didnt try.


Every morning, a brand new journey awaits, a new world is waiting for me to explore. A step to something i dont even know. I got lost a lot, but inside it feels familiar, like a place you can call home.


A way to endless journey. I remember buying milk every morning from the vending machine. It was real, but why does it feel like a dream?

Like i was asleep for 6 days and i went to my own wonderland, where i only found joy, excitement and happiness.

And now after im back, i feel lost. I dont want to wake up from this dream. I dont want to to back to reality.




1 comment:

  1. Random fact about S.Korea:
    average ages of people when they first marry is 30.9 years old (source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=001&aid=0006874392)

    Hey, thx for still living in the blogosphere! It's getting lonely here!

    ReplyDelete