Another update about ming ming and the days. Today's not about depression which is a yeay.
I feel happy. I feel bad, i feel horrible but im happy. Yes, really sure im happy today.
Despite being tired, being fat as shit but i still can sit down and write that im happy. Its like i know im not as lucky as lots of people, but the unfortunate events have made me what i am right now. Hardworker, crazy, diligent, restless girl.
I just knew i can be considered as the most hardworking girl at my age. And im getting the appreciation of my hardwork.
Money, fame, well its not that those are what matters most, but its fun to get those.
So here i am, 00:22 lying on my bed, thinking about how tired i am but happy. Yes, happy. Tho im pretty sure it wont last long but meh why not embrace it while you have it? Haha goodnight people xx


No comments:
Post a Comment