Saturday, May 30, 2009

Get-a-life!

Hey bitches. It's been kinda long since the last time Miss loose lips wrote something. Anyway, now, I'm being the miss-atrocious-ferocious-odious-monstrous-me! like hell, sorry if now i'm being such a rude shit. But i can't stand it. i just have to say it.

Dear, scarlet women. 2 scarlet women.
I got a big question mark here, why are you two like, oh my gosh, trying so hard to be a fucking miss exist? like crap, people are getting sick of your act you know. Everybody knows you are totally trying too hard. like duhh. guys, like, get-a-life! and damn it, watch out because fashionable and fashion disaster is not so different. Okay, I'm not a fashionable person, I, myself know it.but you know, i still know which one is a fashion queen and the fashion riffraff (dirt) That's all what i wanna say.

Never said you're one of the scarlet-women,dear. So keep wondering as long as you want, because I don't buzz out the name easily. You know you love this. toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment