Sunday, May 24, 2009

we will never grow old

Oh we've got a long, long way to go
To get there
We'll get there
But oh, if there's one thing that we know
It's that we will not grow old

( we will not grow old - Lenka )


This song is like the song in my number 1 chart. for at least, these 3 weeks. if you listen it fully, maybe it's a song for lovers. puppy love lovers. But I only took this part, because i'm not listening it as a lover's song. I'm listening it as a friendship song. the part "but oh, if there's one thing that we know, it's that we will not grow old" for me, it has 2 meanings,
First : I hope we don't have to grow up, become old and living the hard life thing. I want all of us to be like forever young, forever in this circumstance where we're having soooooo much time for fun. Being together, hang out with friends. like, high school forever, etc
Second :
So, this part of song is dedicated to a super duper extremely special chum! A friend who's leaving in another less than 4 months to Seattle. And what i'd like to say to her is : hey, it doesn't matter if you go, because the next time i see you, i think i'll be acting like what i am right now. And we'll be as crazy as we are right now! we'll be as close as we are right now. So, don't be sad and enjoy your life there! :D

I really really recomend you guys to download it! :)

2 comments:

  1. thankyou too much! :") bespren poreper yahh. ttp crt2 walopun beda benua beda 14 jam wktunya beda 18 jam flight! I LOVE YOU hauauahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduh si eneng. yah iya lah yah tetep cerita2 :) inget tje, we will not grom old. donlod deh tu lagu! hwhw

    ReplyDelete