Sunday, August 9, 2009
an apology?
okeh miss i know everything. kalo lu kira gw delete itu gara2 gw ga enak hati sama lu. like hell. jangan ngimpi. and if you think i owe you an apology, oh, jangan bercoba2 buat bermimpi sperti itu. this one is not a writing of apology. maksudnya kek, lu mimpi tinggian boleh kok, cmn jangan harap kata maaf bakal muncul buat lu yah miss i know everything. one more time you do a slutish whorish thing and you're so gonna be a damn hot topic. anw, i did it not for you, it's a request from my friend. oh, and i didn't delete it, i just made it a draft. happy birthday miss i know everything. i know you've had your blast from me! and it's fun to hear what you've done because of me.
HOT label :
Loose Lips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

tobat lah...bangga bgt sih jadi orang yg dibenci...Tuhan tuh juga sayang sama lu, jadi, kenapa lu mesti benci orang lain kalo gitu, aplagi jadi dibenci ??!...
ReplyDeletehello mr anonymous, why would you even bother reading this if you hate it? paling mentok2 jg temennya J lah wahahaha you 11th graders why the fucking hell bother? anw, kalimat lu salah kan, bodoh?
ReplyDeletewhy I even bother reading this if I hate it? don't be so stupid, you are a high school student aren't you? you can write anything you want to, so I also can read anything I want to. I also can comment for anything I want to. you have that freedom, I also have that freedom. it's as simple as that, silly girl.
ReplyDeleteand just for your info (I don't care if you don't care about this). no, I'm not an 11th graders. I don't even know who is 'J' you are talking about. and I'm not the same person who give you the first comment. I'm just a person who accidentally 'land' on your blog and 'interested' to give a comment.
well, good luck with your future real life world dear. people like you usually hated by the adult community (not the high school spoiled ignorant prince/princess community like where you are now).
hello another anonymous. actually its kinda an honor to have a people who can comment things like you :) and yes, i am silly, thats why i wanna know you more actually wahahaha looking forward to know you more wahahaha
ReplyDeleteWah wah! Jadi penasaran nih, siapa sih yang lagi dingomongin?
ReplyDeleteHaha...
Siapa sih si J ityu?
ReplyDeletePenasyaran!!!
ahahaha kocak banget si llu org bikin anonimus aninimus waahaha. ada lahh lgsg tanya gw ajah, wakakaka curiosity eyy??
ReplyDeletemiss i know everything th sopo?
ReplyDeleteg hanyalah anak yg coba2 buka blog u..
seru jg..
n kyny u jago masak y?
hwhwhw..
lu anak smuki bkn? kalo iya, mustinya si lu tau walopun banyak yang tau jg si. makasih. wahaha
ReplyDeletelo adalah orang paling menjijikan . hellllooooo ???? lo ngerasa paling hebat ? emang lo ga pernah ngelakuin ksalahan ? cckckck . ngaca dulu mungkin .
ReplyDeletekayak lo gak menjijikan aja hellooooo???? gw gak ngerasa paling hebat, tapi gw masih ngerasa hebat. lu juga ngerasa diri hebat hah bisa komen kayak gini? bisa nyindir2 ngerasa hebat? kesalahan? lu pikir aja pake otak gw pernah ngelakuin apa kaga. kayak lu ga pernah aja cuihhh. ngerasa sok suci lu hah? beliin dong kaca 1! anw pembaca baru aja ngebanyolnya gila2an. males banget dehhhh CIH
ReplyDelete