Saturday, August 15, 2009

my top rated love songs :)

love songs buat yang uda jadian, masih jomblo, punya kecengan, deket sama gebetan, patah hati, dikejer2 tapi pengen nolak, lagi backstreet, mimpiin gebetan tiap siang dan malem, dan lain lain :)

oren buat orang yang punya gebetan/kecengan/tergila gila sama orang lain
pink buat yang tentu aja, super in love
biru buat yang lagi patah hati
ungu buat si miss independent

"
I'll wait forever, how silly it seems ..... Where are you? I'm going to look all over the world baby because I know you are out there . I know this might sound crazy, but I think I love you " -Natalie ft Justin : where are you
" I was hanging in the corner with my five best friends I heard that you were trouble but I couldn’t resist " Cobra Starship ft Leighton Meester : Good girls go bad
" I love you forever, forever is over " Boys like Girls : love drunk
"I'd do anything, I'd give you my world, I'd wait forever, to be your girl, Just call out my name, and I will be there. Just to show you how much I care" Britney Spears : born to make you happy
"
i wish that my touch makes you smile just like that
and i wish that i had you the way that she has
cuz i still remember the love i left behind
oh i wish i was her and you were mine" - Amy Pearson : wish I was her
"
Cause I was born to tell you I love you" - Secondhand serenade : your call
"
If we were a movie, You'd be the right guy and I'd be the best friend you'd fall in love with. In the end we'd be laughing, watching the sunset, fade to black, show the names, play that happy song" Hannah Montana : If we were a movie
"
My love is not up for negotiation. Hello doesn't mean an open invitation, Don't take it personally 'cause You and me we're wrong. " Hilary Duff : between you and me
"Break my heart, I expect you to. So why haven't you?" Britney Spears : unusual you
"
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen " Avril Lavigne : best damn thing
"
I thought you were a friend of mine but I was wrong, You tried to fit into the arms where I belong, You moved right in behind my back, everyone knows friends don't do that" M2M : don't mess with my love
"
Was it really worth it? Was she everything that you were lookin for? Feel like a man? I hope you know that you can't come back,cause all we had is broken like shattered glass" Britney Spears - shattered glass
"
Why don't you love me the way I loved you? It feels so crazy cause I dunno what I did to you. If You're gonna hurt me then do it quickly cause I'm tired of cryin if You don't wanna stick around then, Baby, forget about me ... I really loved you " Little Bit : forget about me
"
Who's that girl? Where's she from? No she can't be the one, That you want, that has stolen my world. It's not real, it's not right, It's my day, it's my night. By the way, Who's that girl living my life?" Hilary Duff : who's that girl
"
I don't know why But boy you're not eazy The more that I try you take the p So now I know I got no choice but to leave And tell you goodbye" All saint : Not eazy
"
She offers me protection, a lot of love and affection, Whether I'm right or wrong" Robbie Williams : Angels
"
Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it really just another crush?" David Archuleta : crush
"
I know, I deserve better, after all,I'll never let another teardrop fall" PCD : happily never after
"
Love is an energy, love is a mystery
Love is meant to be true
Love is a part of me, love is the heart of me
Love is the best thing we do " Ashley Simpson : L.O.V.E

"
You can say you love me, that I'm your perfect crush. How it hurts to need someone that much. You can swear you mean it, but that ain't good enough. Cuz when a man loves a woman it is all. In his touch" Celine Dion : In his touch
"
And I hate how much I love you boy, I can't stand how much I need you. And I hate how much I love you boy. But I just can't let you go And I hate that I love you so" Rihanna : hate that i love you
"
I don't need a man to make it happen,I get off being free. I don't need a man to make me feel good,I get off doing my thing.I don't need a ring around my finger,To make me feel complete so let me break it down" PCD : I dont need a man
"
Just push her aside. She's not your type. So cliché when a boy falls under the spell. Of a woman from hell" Paris Hilton : screwed
"
Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick with you. You know how to appreciate me I must stick with you, my baby. Nobody ever made me feel this way" PCD : stickwitu
"
Cause I still believe in destiny, That you and I were meant to be. I still wish on the stars as they fall from above. 'Cause I still believe,believe in love" Hayden Panettiere : I still believe


so, got yourself inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment