- The lesson that the hardest thing to say, is the truth.
- Dont tell God how big your storm is. Tell your storm how big your God is.
- BFFs, its not a label, its a promise.
- A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
- If people are trying to pull you DOWN, be PROUD about it, because it only confirms that you are above them.
- Never stop smiling, because you never know who is goin to fall in love with your smile ;)
- "Fight back like you're drunk, but think straight like you're sober."
- You really have to look inside yourself & say, "I'm proud of what I am and who I am, and I'm just going to be myself.
- "Sometimes it's better to be alone, no one can hurt you when you're alone. "
- "Even when your hope is gone, move along, move along just to make it through the day."
Friday, January 29, 2010
HAVE TO READ!
i found these quotes in twitter (again) and for me, these quotes are super inspirational, so you guys gotta read it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment