Tuesday, November 4, 2014

04/11

Dear me, oh its morning and my mood is fucked up already. Too many things to do, too many things to pay, too many things to be done and its all by yourself.

Can i say right now i really wish that im just an ordinary college girl who just graduated and currently looking for a job?

Im tired, im stressed, im exhausted, i just want to sleep. I just want to chill. Why cant i be a normal 21 y.o girl? Not a girl who works 100 hours a week. A girl who doesnt know anything about life.

Ive never really done anything stupid, ive never been in a relationship, it scares me. Ive never get wasted, do anything reckless

Dont get ne wrong i love my job but right now i really feel so tired and its kinda killing me.

I need a break. Soon. Birthday holiday please come faster

1 comment:

  1. What? I'm 22. You basically have to call me "senpai", my kohai!

    ReplyDelete