Friday, November 14, 2014

My little barb

Oh hello, here i am, 9.43, so damn lazy to get back to work. I dont know, im kinda moody today. Dad said gavin's gonna give barbie (my little golden retriever love) so other people, and its really bugging me.

Its just so unfair. Giving away dog is much worse than ending a relationship. I mean if you break up, your ex can live without you, but imagine a dog, who sees you as its whole life, and you threw it away, just because you cant take care of it anymore. Its just so wrong. Whos gonna take care of it?

If you cant really commit, dont get a dog. Cos idk, ive had some dogs and you can feel it that they love you more than anything else. I want to keep barbie but unfortunately my house is not the pet-housing type. And my mom would kill me if i keep barbie. And her fur is all over the place, and the worst thing is they got to my cakes.

Ah i dont know what to say, im just upset. I cant really stand the thought of barbie being betrayed by gavin by giving her away to someone else T_____T its just too unfair

No comments:

Post a Comment