Thursday, June 10, 2010

#OurFriendshipEndedWhen

  1. #OurFriendshipEndedWhen I noticed you only Contacted me when you needed something -> SUPER (Y)!!!
  2. #Ourfriendshipendedwhen you decided to start talking shit about me n my best friend
  3. #Ourfriendshipendedwhen you stopped caring, and replaced me without a second thought.
  4. #ourfriendshipendedwhen you decided you couldnt handle me being an #asshole oh fuccin well
  5. #Ourfriendshipendedwhen u secluded yourself from society
  6. #ourfriendshipendedwhen I realized that you were using me & that ur a two faced bitch!
  7. #OurFriendshipEndedWhen you got amnesia about that money I loaned you! -> LOL
  8. #ourfriendshipendedwhen you stabbed me in the back.
  9. #OurFriendshipEndedWhen YOU WOULD NEVER APOLOGIZE WHEN YOU WERE WRONG...
  10. #OurFriendshipEndedWhen You tried to convince me to stop believing in God.
  11. #ourfriendshipendedwhen u betrayed me for ur own good. Thanks friend. Or maybe ex-friend? Haha.
  12. #ourfriendshipendedwhen you became a WHORE!
  13. #ourfriendshipendedwhen I found out u were tlkin behind my back
  14. #ourfriendshipendedwhen you used me, consumed me, and exploits me furiously.
  15. #ourfriendshipendedwhen you only contact people with BBM and I'M NOT A BB USER! dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment