"oh thank you, but you should see my sister. I bet you'd say she's prettier."
and I was like. errrrrrrr. maybe your mom said that, or your autie or some people said that but SO WHAT? it pissed me off when she answered that! well, what's the point of saying "you should see my sister?" well, fyi, i'm not interested in knowing your sister and telling you that she's prettier. can't you just take that compliment without giving a stupid reply like that?
What's the point living under your sister's shadow? well if it's true that she's prettier than you, does that mean she's gonna get a better husband? or a better job? can you be successful by living under someone else's shadow? the answer is totally NO!
well you see, I ever got compared with my sister too, but i didn't really care about those horrible comment about me that i'm fatter, my skin is darker than my sister's. but you know what, at least I can cook! and at least I'm the one who ever got the captain title. and until now, I survived! and I got losta compliments too! and I'M HAPPY BEING MY IMPERFECT SELF, ME!
that's why, just be yourself, and be happy for who you are! stop comparing! you can't be your sister or brother or siblings! even if you go to Korea and have some plastic surgery, okay?
SELF RESPECT!

No comments:
Post a Comment